You must contact us to sell your home if you're a shared owner. If we can't sell it for you within a certain time (specified in your lease) then you can sell it on the open market.

Important information

If you are a leaseholder or shared owner in a tall building and you are considering selling your home, please first read this important information that you need to be aware of.

How it works

To put your home on the market, you need to:

1. Check that your rent and service charge payments are up to date

2. Get an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) certificate

3. Get your home valued by a registered surveyor

  • You can use an independent surveyor registered with the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or one of our recommended surveyors to value your home.
  • A valuation report is valid for 3 months. If your property hasn't sold within 3 months, you'll need to get a desktop update of the valuation.
  • Your surveyor will need to know how many years are left on your lease as this can affect the value of your home.

4. Tell us you want to sell your home

  • Fill out an A2Dominion resale form
  • Send it to us with your valuation report, your EPC and your National House Building Council (NHBC) certificate if your home is still under warranty
  • Email your documents to or send them by recorded delivery to:

    A2Dominion Resales Team
    113 Uxbridge Road
    W5 5TL

5. Approve our marketing sheet

  • We'll get our marketing agency to contact you about taking photographs and creating a floor plan of your home
  • We'll send you a marketing information sheet
  • Once you check and approve the marketing sheet, we'll market the property for you and arrange viewings

When we find a buyer, we'll need to check that they're eligible to buy the share of your home. If they are, the sale can go ahead. We'll send a guidance pack to your solicitor and they'll need to work with your buyer's solicitors and our solicitors to complete the process.

What it costs

We charge a resale fee if we find a buyer for your home. The amount is in your lease (usually in section 3.19 or 3.20).

You'll need to pay for your solicitor's fees. You'll also need to pay for our solicitor's fees (usually £400-£500).

You'll need to pay for a solicitor's information pack, which contains all the information about your home that the buyer's solicitor will need.

To apply for a management pack please complete and return the Management Pack Request Form to us at

If there is a managing agent for your building. you may need to obtain an additional pack from them. Please contact your managing agent directly to confirm how to request a pack and whether there is a fee for this service.

If you change your mind and take your home off the market, you'll need to pay £1,140. This is known as an abortive fee.

Any questions?

If you have any questions about selling your home, get in touch with our Resales Team. You can email us on or call customer services and ask to speak to Resales.