If you're selling your shared ownership home, or you want to buy more shares in your home, you'll need to have your home valued.

You can choose to use an independent surveyor that is registered with the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). Or you can use one of the surveyors we use. If you want to use an independent surveyor please check with us first.

Our panel of surveyors charge from £220 for a valuation and from £70 for an update. You can contact them directly to arrange your valuation.

Frazers Surveyors
For Croydon, Guildford, Harrow, Hemel Hempstead, Kingston, Oxford, Reading, Redhill, South East London, Slough, Sutton, South West London, South East London, Twickenham, Uxbridge, West London and Watford.

Copping Joyce
For all areas within the M25.

Aspect Surveyors
For Bromley, Chelmsford, Croydon, Dartford, Enfield, Guildford, Harrow, Hemel Hempstead, Ilford, Kingston, London, Redhill, Romford, Slough, St Albans, Sutton, Tunbridge Wells, Twickenham, Uxbridge and Watford.

Bartley West
For Greater London, Hampshire, parts of Surrey, Berkshire and Oxfordshire.

Erikas Grig Charted Surveyors (RICS)
For Greater London, all areas within the M25 as well as Brentwood, Dorking, Greenhithe, Gravesend, Grays, Leatherhead, Oxted, Reigate, Redhill, Sevenoaks, West Byfleet, Woking.

Mirus Surveyors (RICS)
For Greater London and the Home Counties including Oxfordshire.