If someone is threatening, intimidating or insulting you regularly, that's harassment. If you're being harassed by someone in your community or by an ex-partner, report it to us or report it to the police.

To prove harassment can be hard. It's important that you keep a record of every time it happens. You can start keeping one before you report it. Use an incident diary form to make sure you record all the details.

Hate crimes

If the person is harassing you because of your disability, race, religion, gender identity or sexual orientation, it could be a hate crime. To report a hate crime:

Domestic abuse

If you are being harassed by, or on behalf of, an ex-partner, you can get advice or report it to us or to the police.