If you are having any problems looking after your home, or you're concerned about your neighbour's home, we can help.

My home is in poor condition and I am difficulty maintaining myself. Can you help?

There are many reasons our customers may find it difficult to look after their home on their own. In these circumstances, we can help our customers to maintain their home. Firstly, we will need to understand what the cause of the problem may be and then we can work with you to find out what support is available to make improvements.

In cases where the condition of your home may be considered a breach of your tenancy, we will aim to create an action plan with you to resolve the problem. You should get in touch via My Account or call the contact centre on 0800 432 0077 to report the issue.

What can I do if I'm concerned about the condition of my neighbour's home?

As with any issue you may be having with a neighbour, we would advise in the first instance that you try talking to them directly about your concerns. They may not be aware of the impact this is having on you, or they may be having difficulty maintaining their home and could need our help.

Read more about dealing with issues with your neighbours.

What will A2Dominion do if I report a concern about my neighbour’s property?

Where a report has been made that a customer is in breach of their tenancy agreement, A2Dominion will need to gather evidence to support the allegation, including making a visit to inspect the issue. We will work with our customers to resolve the issue and agree a timeframe with everyone concerned. We may not be able to share the details of our investigation with you, but we will act where possible and work with the customer concerned to resolve the problem.

In cases where the problem persists, we may need to take further action if there is a breach of tenancy.

I am concerned my neighbour may be vulnerable and be unable to look after themselves. How can you help?

If the condition of your neighbour's home is causing you concern for their welfare, you should contact your local authority safeguarding team who will be able to help. If you think the situation presents an immediate threat to health and safety, you should call the emergency services on 999.

Find out more about safeguarding.

What can you do about rubbish and items dumped in communal areas?

In cases where items are being dumped in communal areas, you should get in touch via My Account or call the contact centre on 0800 432 0077 to report the issue. Where there is evidence of a customer misusing communal areas, we will follow up with that up with the customer concerned. If there is no indication as to who is responsible, the cost of removal will come out of the service charge for the building.

Useful links