We strive to make our neighbourhoods, properties and estates peaceful, safe and great places to live
What is anti-social behaviour?
Anti-social behaviour (or ASB) is when someone is acting in a way that causes or is likely to cause alarm or distress to another household or community.
There are different definitions of what counts as anti-social behaviour. See our article on what you can report as anti-social behaviour.
What will you do if there is an incident of anti-social behaviour?
We will not tolerate anti-social behaviour and will work to prevent and tackle all forms of anti-social behaviour involving or impacting upon our customers in their communities. We will also tackle anti-social behaviour inflicted by customers on A2Dominion employees, contractors or others representing us.
We take issues around anti-social behaviour very seriously and take a victim-lead approach in tackling cases. When there is a report of anti-social behaviour, we will:
- Aim to respond to complaints within 48 working hours to find out more about the complaint and agree an action plan when possible
- Keep in fortnightly contact with all parties involved while the case is being investigated
- Use a variety of available remedies to tackle anti-social behaviour, including prevention and enforcement if necessary
- Encourage and help customers to solve their differences together wherever possible
- Consider if it's appropriate to arrange support for perpetrators of anti-social behaviour
If we reach a point where the problem is irreconcilable, we will seek legal advice in finding a suitable solution.
Can I see a copy of your full anti-social behaviour policy?
If you would like to find out more in depth information about how we handle anti-social behaviour cases, please get in touch with us via MyAccount or by calling our customer contact centre on 0800 432 0077.