We are continuing to provide as many care and support services as possible to our customers with minimal disruption.
What services are running during Covid-19?
We know some of our customers rely on us for their most basic needs, including personal care and food.
We want to reassure you that we have prioritised our most essential services to support our customers who need us most. At this present time, our communal areas and restaurants have had to close to limit the spread of Covid-19. Our team have also had to reduce some non-essential services to avoid putting customers and staff at risk.
Our care and support staff who attend home visits have been trained to minimise the risk of contracting or spreading the virus. On visits they will use personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitiser to protect themselves and our customers.
If you would like more information about what services are currently available, you can contact the care and support department by email on email@example.com or by phone on 0800 432 0077.
What if there is an outbreak of Covid-19 in my service?
In the event of a confirmed outbreak, we will take the following actions to ensure everyone’s safety:
- Work with Public Health England (PHE) to ensure we’re following their guidance for safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our residents and staff
- Close the service to all non-essential visitors, with the exception of essential caregivers, who will be required to wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) during their visit
- Continue our enhanced cleaning regime within the scheme
- Receive shopping and deliveries outside the main entrance of the service for staff to deliver to your room or flat
- Restaurants and communal areas will remain closed, and any other current restrictions will remain in place
- Residents returning from hospital will be expected to self-isolate for 14 days
- Inform you in writing of the outbreak – our staff on site will print and deliver a letter to you
- Inform your next of kin if they are actively involved in your day-to-day support
How can I help?
We strongly recommend you limit leaving your flat as much as possible to prevent further spread of Covid-19. If your local restriction tier allows and you decide to meet with friends or family - even if they are part of your support bubble - we suggest you meet outdoors and maintain social distancing to reduce the risk of transmission.
Where can I find more information?
You can find out more about what local restrictions apply to your area on the Government's Covid-19 website.