We are continuing works and repairs on our properties with as minimal disruption as possible.
What should I do if I need a repair?
We ask you to please take care to protect yourself, our staff and contractors, to help minimise the spread of covid-19 and allow us to continue to deliver our services.
If you need to arrange a repair in your home, you can do so on My Account or by contacting the customer contact centre on 0800 432 0077.
We’ve made some changes to make sure our staff and contractors can work as safely as possible. If you have work scheduled on your property, please bear the following in mind:
- Contractors may arrive at your home wearing extra safety equipment such as face masks or paper suits
- We ask that you do not shake hands with our contractors, and do not offer them any food or drink during their visit
- We ask that you always keep a minimum distance of 2 metres from our contractors and wear a face covering while they are working at your property
- Allow our contractors to wash their hands when they arrive, while in your home and when they have finished. They should wash their hands for at least 20 seconds using soap and water regularly
- If you have a confirmed case of covid-19 in your home or you are self-isolating, let us know