We are closely following government guidelines to protect our customers and staff from coronavirus (Covid-19).
Many of our offices are closed until further notice and a majority of A2Dominion staff will be working from home. We are working to deliver as many of our services as possible with minimal disruption. We appreciate your patience at this challenging time.
How you can limit the spread of Covid-19
To keep yourself, your family and our communities safe and limit the spread of Covid-19, remember to:
- Follow the guidelines for your area - find out more on the Government's Covid-19 website
- Observe social distancing by not meeting with people indoors other than those in your household or support bubble
- When out in public, you should stay at least a meter away from anyone not in your household or support bubble
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds regularly
- Wear a mask or face covering in public indoor spaces, on public transport and in shops
- Download the NHS Test and Trace app to your smart phone and scan the QR codes when you visit shops, pubs and restaurants
- Do not leave your home if you or anyone else in your household is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms
If you have a confirmed case of Covid-19 in your home or you are self-isolating, let us know.
Visit our Covid-19 FAQ page to find out more about the status of our services.
Find out more about the latest health advice on the NHS website.
Read the latest official advice on the UK Government website.