We are closely following government guidelines to protect our customers and staff from coronavirus (covid-19).
Many of our offices are closed until further notice and a majority of A2Dominion staff will be working from home. We are working to deliver as many of our services as possible with minimal disruption. We appreciate your patience at this challenging time.
How you can limit the spread of covid-19
To keep yourself, your family and our communities safe and limit the spread of covid-19, remember to:
- Follow the latest guidelines - find out more on the Government's Covid-19 website
- Wear a mask or face covering in public indoor spaces, on public transport and in shops
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds regularly
- Download the NHS Test and Trace app to your smart phone and scan the QR codes when you visit shops, pubs and restaurants
- Do not leave your home if you or anyone else in your household is experiencing Covid-19 symptoms
Visit our covid-19 FAQ page to find out more about the status of our services.
Find out if you are eligible to receive a covid-19 vaccine by checking the NHS website.
Find out if you can take part in covid-19 surge testing in your area on the UK Government website.
Find out more about the latest health advice on the NHS website.
Read the latest official advice on the UK Government website.