If you're looking for a job or you want to set up your own business, you can use our free employment support service.
Our free employment support service includes:
- One-to-one support from an employment adviser
- Help identifying training opportunities and applying for funding
- Help finding apprenticeships
- Workshops on topics such as interview techniques, CV writing and job searches
- Help calculating how returning to work will affect your income
- Support in setting up your own business
- Specialist support to overcome any challenges you may have with getting into work.
Once in your new job, you can still contact your employment adviser if you need any help.
To speak to an employment adviser, fill out our enquiry form.
Drop-in advice sessions
Due to the outbreak of covid-19, we are currently unable to offer drop-in sessions to our customers.
To find out what help we can offer you at this time, please contact email@example.com or phone 0800 432 0077.