If you're looking for a job or you want to set up your own business, you can use our free employment support service.
Our free employment support service includes:
- One-to-one support from an employment adviser
- Help identifying training opportunities and applying for funding
- Help finding apprenticeships
- Workshops on topics such as interview techniques, CV writing and job searches
- Help calculating how returning to work will affect your income
- Support in setting up your own business
- Specialist support to overcome any challenges you may have with getting into work.
Once in your new job, you can still contact your employment adviser if you need any help.
To speak to an employment adviser, fill out our enquiry form.
Drop-in advice sessions
Due to the outbreak of covid-19, we are currently unable to offer drop-in sessions to our customers.
To find out what help we can offer you at this time, please contact email@example.com or phone 0800 432 0077.
Live anywhere in London?
You can register with the free Love London Working programme even if you don't live in one of our homes. You qualify if you:
- Live in London
- Are over 16
- Are out of work
The programme is run in partnership with 15 other housing associations in London. It can help you get training and find a job.
To register or find out more go to lovelondonworking.com.