We have a number of ways to help you with money matters. Speak to our Tenancy Sustainment team who can offer you advice.
Our Tenancy Sustainment team can give you practical help with money issues. They can help you to:
- Make decisions on how to manage your money
- Reduce the monthly amount you pay on debts
- Check that you're claiming everything you're entitled to
- Apply for Universal Credit
- Claim Housing Benefit or Universal Credit after a change in your circumstances
- Save money by moving to a smaller home if you're affected by bedroom tax
- Apply for Community Care Grant awards
- Apply for Attendance Allowance awards
- Apply for Child Benefit
- Claim a higher rate of Personal Independence Allowance
- Claim Tax Credits
- Appeal against benefit over-payments
- Tell you how to apply for the Tenancy Sustainment Fund which can help take off some of the financial pressure.
To arrange to meet with them, call us and ask to speak to your Tenancy Sustainment officer.
DOSH (Debts, Overdrafts and Savings Help) is a project to help you take control of your finances. If you're a social housing tenant, you can speak to a DOSH mentor at our Ealing and Staines offices.
To arrange to meet with them, contact us and ask to speak to your DOSH mentor.
Drop-in advice sessions
If you live in London, you can come to our free drop-in advice sessions in Ealing and Staines. They can get busy, so come early if you can.
Ealing Advice Plus
Every Wednesday from 10am to 2pm
Ealing Lido Centre, 63 Mattock Lane, Ealing, W13 9LA
Staines Advice Plus
For information on the advice services we offer in Staines, please contact email@example.com or phone 0800 432 0077.
Money Advice Service
You can also contact the Money Advice Service. Its website has lots of helpful information about money-related topics. Or call them for free on 0300 500 5000.