We have a number of ways to help you with money matters. Speak to our Tenancy Sustainment team who can offer you advice.
Our Tenancy Sustainment team can give you practical help with money issues. They can help you to:
- Make decisions on how to manage your money
- Reduce the monthly amount you pay on debts
- Check that you're claiming everything you're entitled to
- Apply for Universal Credit
- Claim Housing Benefit or Universal Credit after a change in your circumstances
- Save money by moving to a smaller home if you're affected by bedroom tax
- Apply for Community Care Grant awards
- Apply for Attendance Allowance awards
- Apply for Child Benefit
- Claim a higher rate of Personal Independence Allowance
- Claim Tax Credits
- Appeal against benefit over-payments
- Tell you how to apply for the Tenancy Sustainment Fund which can help take off some of the financial pressure.
To arrange to meet with them, call us and ask to speak to your Tenancy Sustainment officer.
Money Advice Service
Universal Credit - Money Manager tool
If you’re on Universal Credit or think you might use it in the future, this Money Manager tool from ‘Money Helper' can help guide you.
Cost of living help
Cost of living increases are affecting everyone in different ways. If you’re experiencing difficulties, the cost of living helper has lots of information on money matters, providing helpful advice and tips on where you can get the support you need.