In many of our housing schemes for older people there are regular activities you can take part in. These range from bingo and coffee mornings to quiz nights and singing sessions. We also have 3 activity centres that you can attend if you're over 60, or 50+ with a disability.
There are also regular exercise classes and other social activities at our community centres that you may enjoy.
Our activity centres
At our activity centres you can learn new hobbies, meet people, enjoy a meal and have a laugh.
Charles Clore Court, Reading
Appleford Road, Reading, RG30 3NT
Open Tuesdays & Fridays from 9:30am to 4pm
Audrey Needham House, Newbury
Victoria Grove, Newbury, RG14 7RB
Open Wednesdays from 9:30am to 4pm
Chestnut Court, Stanwell, Staines
Mulberry Avenue, Stanwell, TW19 7SF
Open Thursdays from 9:30am to 4pm
Activities change from week to week, although there's always a Singing for Fun session. You can take part in:
- Arts and crafts – from making cards to knitting and still-life drawing
- Cooking – traditional favourites and modern classics
- Wellbeing activities –including tai chi, armchair exercises and reminiscence sessions
- Singing for fun – joining in with a sing-a-along whatever your musical ability
- Games, quizzes and puzzles – from trivia to musical bingo
- Gardening – seasonal green-fingered activities
- Using computers and the internet
Get in touch if you'd like to arrange a taster session or drop in for a visit. Call us on 0118 950 7914 or email email@example.com.
Enjoy a full day away from home, learning new hobbies and spending time with others. Our friendly team is on hand to help with personal care if needed, and we welcome those with early-to-middle stage dementia.
The cost for all activities, lunch, refreshments and support from our trained staff is £43.30.
If you fancy a change of scene or want to meet new people, join us at one or our activity centres. Drop-ins are for anyone who doesn't have any extra care needs.
- Morning drop-in sessions: 9:30 to 12:00
- Afternoon drop in sessions: 13:00 to 16:00
These sessions cost £5. You can also enjoy a 2-course lunch for an extra £5.