Yes, if you live in one of our homes, our employment advisers can help you find training courses and apply for funding. We also have some training bursaries available.
If you want to train for a new career, increase your self-confidence, learn a new skill or earn a qualification, speak to one of our employment advisers.
- Work with you to create a training plan
- Find relevant courses or training programmes you can apply for
- Help you apply for funding
- Help you find work placements or apprenticeships
- Help you build your confidence and motivation
- Work with you to develop practical skills, like CV writing and interview skills
The service is free. Just fill out our enquiry form and one of our employment advisers will be in touch.
Interested in an apprenticeship at A2Dominion?
An apprenticeship at A2Dominion is a great way to learn on the job and achieve a qualification. You'll get paid and receive a £300 bursary. You'll also get time off during the week to study.
Bursaries of up to £300 to help with the costs of education or training are available to A2Dominion residents aged 14-24.