Spelthorne Home Improvement Agency can help you adapt, improve or repair your home so you can continue to live safely and independently.
It's a small, not-for-profit service funded by local and central government that we run for people in the Borough of Spelthorne, Surrey. We work with homeowners and tenants who are:
- Over 60
- With a disability
- On low income
We can do work such as:
- Level-access showers
- Stair lifts
- Through-floor lifts
- Downstairs toilets
- Widening doorways
The team will guide you through the process. We can help you:
- Make decisions about your options
- Organise finance if there's a grant available for the work
- Arrange and manage building work for you if you want
- Get quotes from good builders to do the work instead
Advice is free and you're under no obligation to go ahead with any work.
To contact the Spelthorne Home Improvement Agency:
- Call 0208 825 1759 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Email email@example.com.
If you don’t live in Spelthorne, find your local Home Improvement Agency here.