Home Improvement Agencies (HIAs) can help you maintain or adapt your home. If you or someone who lives with you is older, vulnerable or has a disability, an HIA can help you do repairs or get funding for adaptations.

Home Improvement Agencies are not-for-profit organisations funded by local and central government. There are around 200 of them across England. They're also known as Care and Repair or Staying Put schemes.