When you make a complaint, we'll let you know we've received it within 5 working days.
We'll then assign it to a specialist case worker. They will:
- Call or contact you by email to confirm the scope of your complaint
- Let you know how long it's likely to take to resolve
- Provide you with a point of contact for any questions you might have
Once they've investigated, they will write to you regarding their findings and provide details on how we intend to resolve your complaint. This could include:
- Making sure any outstanding work has been done
- Making changes to our procedures
- Providing better training for our staff
- Offering you compensation
We always try to learn from the complaints we get, however large or small. And we'll only close your complaint when you have been given an outcome.
Customers have the right to request that their complaint be considered by the Housing Ombudsman Service (HOS) at any stage of the process.
What to do if you're not satisfied with the outcome
For further information, please see our: