When you make a complaint, we'll let you know we've received it within 2 working days.
We'll then assign it to a specialist case worker. They will:
- Call you to discuss your complaint
- Let you know how long it's likely to take to resolve
- Investigate further and give you regular updates
- Be your point of contact for any questions you have
Once they've investigated, they'll call you to discuss their findings and talk to you about what we can do to resolve your complaint. This could be:
- Making sure any outstanding work has been done
- Making changes to our procedures
- Providing better training for our staff
- Offering you compensation
We always try to learn from the complaints we get, however large or small. And we'll only close your complaint when you have been given an outcome.