We're sorry if you haven't received the service you expected. You can tell us what you're unhappy about in a number of ways.
- Tell us about it through My Account. (If you have a customer account, this is the best option.)
- Call us on 0800 432 0077.
- Fill out our online complaint form if you don't have a customer account.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Write to us at:
Complaints & Resolution Service
113 Uxbridge Road
London W5 5TL
- Visit one of our offices during office hours.
We won't treat you any differently if you make a complaint, and will consider complaints from:
- Anyone who uses or receives services from us
- Anyone who applies for one of our properties
- Anyone authorised to act on behalf of someone who uses our services or has applied for a property
Find out how we'll work to resolve your complaint.
Read our complaints self-assessment form to find out how well we think we’re performing against the Housing Ombudsman Complaint Handling Code.