Choose your housing type:
If your home is too small for you or your family, or you need to move for medical or other personal reasons, you can apply to move to another A2Dominion home.
We use the HomeHunt website to advertise what properties we have available. Properties are advertised for between 3 and 7 days. To be considered for a new home you will need to:
- Register to use the HomeHunt website
- Search the website for A2Dominion properties that are suitable
- If you like a property, check you can pay the monthly charges and that you meet the criteria that we have for tenants
- Bid for the property by clicking on the Apply button
- Check on the status of your bid in your HomeHunt account
How do you decide who gets a home?
When you apply for a home, we'll look at your reason for needing to move and the housing criteria of your local council.
If two people have the same priority, the person who's been looking for a home on HomeHunt the longest will get the home.
If you're allocated the home, we'll contact you and ask you to fill out an application form. We'll need to check you meet all the criteria before you can move in.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call 0800 432 0077.
Speak to your Scheme Manager or Housing Officer if you need to move homes.
Speak to your accommodation office if you need to change rooms.
Speak to staff on site or your Housing Officer if you need to move homes.