You can use this form if you're a homeowner and you want to:

  • Request a refund if your service charge account is in credit, or
  • Increase your Direct Debit to pay off arrears/debt in your service charge account.
Reducing your Direct Debit - refunding your credit
Increasing your Direct Debit - paying off your arrears

Before you start

You should only use this form if you already pay your service charge by Direct Debit.

If you want to set up a Direct Debit, read our How do I set up a Direct Debit? help article.

Completing this form usually takes 3 minutes.